- Always select branded bathroom fixtures. This is because; you will get good quality product as well as better service from branded companies. Replacement of parts also simple with branded ones.
- White has always been the most trendy, popular bathroom fixture color. White fixtures are not costlier also. If not white, prefer light shades.
- Changing your older taps and basins will give your bathroom a refreshing look. Look out for light colors of bathroom fittings, doing so will increase the pleasant look of your bathroom.
- When you consider replacing the showerhead, tub faucet and washbasin faucet select the set, which matches in the design and color.
- While changing the sink, a cultured marble countertop and sink is a good selection. Self-rimming sinks set in the vanity opening with the rim resting on the countertop. Pedestal type of sinks creates more space in the bathroom. They’re made to look old-fashioned and can add more appeal and character to a wall or corner area.
- Having a shower door blended with the design and color of rest of the bathroom fittings will surely be making a prominent difference.
- There are different types and shapes of shelves are available for defining the simplicity of bathroom fixture. For example, a three-sided stand is a good choice for smaller spaces. For better access and comfort the bathroom open shelves than bolted models.
There are new models of toilets available that are designed to consume less amount of water. Better go for these models while remodeling your bathroom.